- Select the right model of DYNA MOUNT for OPTIMUM PERFORMANCE .
- Locate the DYNA MOUNT below the foundation hole of the equipment. Insert the bolt thorough foundation hole of the equipment in to DYNA MOUNT .
- Initially tighten the bolt by hand and finally with Spanner . This will uplift DYNA MOUNT along with the equipment from ground level. The increase in height helps in the final leveling of the equipment without the insertion of any extra seams below machine. After a final level is attained , tighten the check-nut along with washer to keep the level firm & final.
WORKING OF DYNA MOUNT
*There is a built-in device for leveling .Please note that you can increase height of DYNA MOUNT upto 12mm from the Ground level for Leveling of your machine.
- Start the equipment on which DYNA MOUNT is fixed . Some of the shock waves & vibration generated by the same shall pass first through the top plate of the mount and onwards to the rubber which absorbs the waves & vibration.
- The other waves & vibration shall pass on through the bolt to the free plate floating on rubber within DYNA MOUNT which absorbs the shocks & vibrations thereby terminating their onward travel to the floor. This without doubt improves greatly the efficiency of the equipment mounted on our DYNA MOUNT
APPLICATION OF DYNA MOUNT
- Metal cutting machines like Power Press, Milling Machines, Grinders, Jig Borers, Guillotine Machine, Shearing Machines, Gear Hobbers, Press Break, Notching machines etc.
- Plastic machines like Injection Molding Machines, Blow Molding Machines, Extruders etc.
- Pharmaceutical Machines like Tabeletting machines, Coating Machine, Pulverizes etc.
- Textile machines like Ring Frames etc.
- Wood working Machines
- Generating Sets
- Chilling plants,
- Electrical panel etc
Wt. Of Machine
|DC-82||160||41||M12||1000 kgs & above|