We at Mounts Online give maximum priority, not only to your shopping experience but also to your safe and secure shopping. Keeping the same in mind, we have put various levels of protections in place to ensure that our transaction process is extremely safe and that our customers’ information is highly secure and leakproof. For higher security mountsonline.com.au does not accept any financial information on its servers. All such information entered by you is directly received by our Banks servers and are then transmitted to your banks servers. All this is done through industry standard encryption protocol known as Secure Socket Layer (SSL). Majority of online transactions are completed without incident. However, please keep in mind that customer protection is always a two-way process. When buying on any online portal, caution must always be practiced by the user. Following are some guidelines that would help you ensure a safe and secure online shopping experience.
SAFETY AND SECURITY TIPS
- Protect your passwords.
- Keep your passwords private. Remember, anybody who knows your password may access your account.
- If using a public computer or terminal, always log out when you complete an online session.
- Avoid using the same password for multiple online accounts.
- Be aware of unsolicited e-mail and telephone contacts.
- www.mountsonline.com.au will never e-mail or call a customer and ask that they disclose or verify their mountsonline.com.au password, credit card, or banking account number. Such information should only be submitted on the web page forms, when completing an order on the website or when making updates to your Account areas and never on phone or e-mail to us. If you receive a suspicious e-mail with a link to update your account information, do not click on the link–instead go directly to www.mountsonline.com.au and then to your account.
- If you are contacted by, or receive an unsolicited e-mail from an unknown entity impersonating as www.mountsonline.com.au and are asked to confirm or provide your password or personal or banking information, simply disregard the request and report the incident to firstname.lastname@example.org for investigation.
- Customers should always carefully review order and shipment confirmation e-mails to ensure that they are legitimate and have been sent by www.mountsonline.com.au To do this, simply cross-reference confirmation e-mails with the transaction history found in your account area. If you receive shipment confirmation e-mail for a transaction you have not done, report the incident to email@example.com immediately.
- If you receive an e-mail asking for personal details such as password never respond to it.
- If you receive a suspected spoofed www.mountsonline.com.au e-mail, or discover a fake www.mountsonline.com.au website, please report the incident to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ensure your Personal Computer is protected.
- Fraudsters send genuine-looking emails that contain Viruses and Trojans. These Viruses / Trojans, install a malicious code on your PC without your knowledge. They extract your confidential information that fraudsters use to access your online profile / account etc.
- Here are a few important action points that you should bear in mind:
- Keep your PC updated with the latest anti-virus / anti-spyware software. Install a personal firewall on your PC to protect your account.
- Keep your PC updated with the latest security patches and, most importantly, Do not click on links or open attachments in unknown or unsolicited (spam) emails.Lastly, we at www.mountsonline.com.au would always want to support the cause of safe e-shopping, you can help us by doing so, by reporting any suspicious activity. mountsonline.com.au highly value your association.
HASSLE FREE SHIPMENT
At Mounts Online, it is our endeavor to provide you with the best of customer service. For any query related to your product or shopping experience, you can always contact our Customer Support Team; Monday-Saturday anytime between 9AM-6PM AEST. You can reach us at email@example.com. We will make all attempts to respond to you within the 24hrs.
You may contact our Customer Support Team for anything pertaining to www.mountsonline.com.au. Typically customers contact our Customer Support Team for:
- Password related queries
- Login related queries
- My account / profile change queries
- Payment related queries
- Product related queries
- Pricing and Promotion related queries
- Delivery related queries
- Anything that the customer may wish to clarify about www.mountsonline.com.au. To enable us to respond quickly and effectively, in any communication with us, please provide information such as Order Number, invoice number, product code, date of shopping etc. The more information you provide, the quicker we will be able to respond to your query.
We are committed to delivering your order accurately, in good condition, and always on time.
Please note our shipping policy as follows
We make our best efforts to ship your order within 15 working days of the order. However in some cases, we may take longer, up to 25 working days, to ship the order as we may have to procure it from our manufacturing units. In the unlikely event that we are not able to ship your order completely within the stipulated time, we shall inform you about the same.
- If you wish to ship products to different addresses, you shall need to place multiple orders.
- We ship on all week days (Monday to Saturday), excluding Sundays and Public holidays.
- To ensure that your order reaches you in the fastest time and in good condition, we only ship through reputed courier agencies.
- While we shall endeavor to ship all products in your order together, this may not always be possible due to product characteristics, or availability.
- If you believe that the product is not in good condition, or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged, Customer Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning your order reference number. We shall make our best efforts to ensure that a replacement delivery is made to you at the earliest.
Any disputes arising would be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts in Australia only.
Change of Mobile Number must be immediately reported at email@example.com so as to enable blocking/change of mobile number as relevant.
To update your address, contact numbers or any other personal details, put in your request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mounts Online assumes that the contact details given by the customers are correct and Mounts Online bears no responsibility for any member not receiving any communication or reading any communication.