The cushy foot mounts are designed ideally for shear usages and also for compression. This type of mounting is mostly found in hydraulic units, lifts, generators, compressors, and diesel engines. There are different sizes and designs of such mounts available in the market for the machinery and equipment to work smoothly by removing vibrations, shocks, and noise.
The Features of Cushy foot mounts
The cushy foot mounts are said to be the saviors of the machine as they have some of the most useful features as mentioned below:
- It is safe from any sort of corrosion or abrasion
- For the reliability factor, it has a strong casting
- It is suitable in humid as well as dry environment
- It is manufactured with improved durability
- The horizontal stiffness gives a good amount of isolation as the need for machinery to be safe from vibration and shocks
- It has motion control as one of its major qualities for machinery to serve over a long period.
- It has a high load capacity
Why choose cushy foot mounts?
The cushy foot mounts are something that you can trust for your machinery to work effectively with less maintenance. It is designed by the engineers in a way that the rubber inside the mount is protected from OIL or any type of physical damages with the help of robust casting.
Its load range starts from 50 to 120 kg and with the help of dissimilar horizontal stiffness you can get optimum vibration in your machinery. You can also have easy product identification with the stamped identification feature.
The customers can choose from the SERIES A, SERIES B, and SERIES HD where there are various maximum load capacity and deflection of the cushy foot mounts available to choose for your machinery.
We expertise in manufacturing the best quality cushy foot mounts and there are supplies available for our local as well as global customers who are looking for some best mounting solutions. We always try to serve the customers with an extensive array of mounts because of which as per their requirement they can have a suitable mount to make their machinery work smoothly.